Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I will have to post pics tomorrow of all my finds I found today. An older gentleman was cleaning out his moms home and I just happened to be the lucky person that was driving by. I got tons of Homer Laughlin, Hull Pottery, McCoy Cookie Jars, Some Beautiful pieces of Milk Glass, Beautiful Pieces from Japan and tons and tons more. I also got some awesome retro pieces that I am in love with and not sure I can pass on to my booth. Just one of the pieces of Hull I got for FREE was valued at up to $495.00 online. WOW what a great find! Some of favorite finds of the day was some gorgeous tins from England and some Vintage Retro TV Trays. Cant wait to get pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I got your comment about jadeite, but an email address is not attached to your comment. Email me at 48sj@comcast.net and I will let you know about the jadeite.

    ReplyDelete