Monday, May 7, 2012

My weekend Finds!

I found some great finds this weekend at estate sales, garage sales and a great little booth in Southern Antique Mall in Laurel MS called Back to Vintage! I actually met the lady who finds all the great items, Sherry, and she is fabulous! I actually had to keep some of the things I found for myself. I am going to post a few things I found. They will be in my booth this week. Booth 426 at Reminisce Antique Mall in Oxford MS. Found Lots of great outdoor ornamental items, a great decorative mirror that has the most gorgeous detailing on back, some great decorative jars and tins. This is just a few of my finds!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather, I'm so happy to see that you've started a blog about your booth!!! You'll love blogging about your fantastic finds and I'm so glad to be a part of your adventure. I recognize several things from my booth and I'm already looking in my "stash" to see what else I can add that you might like. Have fun with your booth and blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete